Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My first post!

Today I begin a new journey...

A little bit of my history...
I have loved making all kinds of crafts for many years. Finally at age 58, I have been blessed with the best craft room and supplies to make beautiful things to share with others. When my kids were young, I had very little room or money for making crafts. Now, I have the room and money! I enjoy creating almost every day!

In the last couple of years I have had the pleasure to watch others on the computer, making cards, scrapbook pages, and many other things. I read from their blogs daily. With their inspiration, I have greatly improved my skills.

Now I am ready to have my own blog to share my love of crafts with others and find friends with the same love of crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment